 Color / 579
  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) The absolute truth is that there were 10,000 bags of each of color (3 colors x 2 bag styles) produced. I'm am beyond positive about this because I was part of this process. I'm not sure what else I can do to make you believe that, and my fear (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) Ah, so they're just not sold out yet ... was wondering myself there. I confess I'm feeling a bit guilty for not buying my share as AFOL. Well ok, I DID buy around 40 copies of gray baggies and still I could have bought more ... but what would (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

Hello! (...) Thanks, I accept that. I have no reason to doubt you tell the truth. I was just hoping... (...) Maybe because in Europe there are three Legolands and some LEGO Stores where you can buy loose bricks (oldgrey and oldbrown amongst others) (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) Saying that "no other elements availible in light gray anymore" is stretching the situation a bit. There are reasonably large quantites of both 'classic' grays available on BrickLink. The 'floor sweepings' tubs/boxes/etc from both 2003 and (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) That is true. I have plenty of "old-gray" bricks, and there will probably be plenty "old-gray" elements on bricklink for a long time to come, but my main issue is that elements introduced after the color-change (like the 3x12 wedge-plate) will (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(snip) (...) (snip) IF TLC was willing to release a very limited quantity of (...) The only problem I see with that idea is that if the 10K bags of gray weren't sold, that means there's stuff in inventory. The market demand of that set doesn't seem (...) (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

Hello! (...) Sic est. Bye Jojo (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)