 Color / 289
Re: play on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 14:13:37 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.color, Derek Raycraft wrote:
   Sigh, and just when good MOCs were finaly making it back into the Top Stories.

I agree. And I’d spotlight your post too, to show that I agree, except it would make the problem worse. :-)

Absolutely.

I don’t know what I’m going to do, but I’m certainly going to be reading less LUGNET posts about colour in the future.

Yeah, well, make sure you set your skip-filter to lugnet.color, because lugnet.colour isn’t going to do it for you... ;-)

Mark