 Color / 201
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:32:37 GMT

In lugnet.color, Thomas Stangl wrote:

I'm not misinterpreting "organic" when applied to the old dark grey - it is much "warmer"
and "more organic" than dark bley (which is heavily "metallic").

But you are misinterpreting the applicability of the WORD organic as Jake used
it. It was used by Jake to describe the color introduction PROCESS, not anything
about the colors themselves.