 Color / 158
  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Thanks for the info Martin. I've been interested in this set and am still considering buying it. I've seen pictures of the color difference and it makes it a tough call if I want to invest dollars in it. Maybe I'm just someone who sees the (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) That was also my thought. Wait a few months for the film to be released and let all the 7-12 years olds have the launch batch for themselves. Martin (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)