 Color / 1513
Re: New Dark Red???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 16:08:48 GMT

In lugnet.color, Brad Hamilton wrote:

So, I’ll have to just consider them slight
   variants of the same color. Luckily, they do not look bad together (and in fact, look a bit like variations in real-world bricks).

It would be interesting to pinpoint when the color changed. I don’t have any pieces except the new ones I can confirm a date for.