 Color / 1512
Re: New Dark Red???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2012 14:37:53 GMT

In lugnet.color, Don Rogerson wrote:
   I think it’s a change in the color. TLG announced six new colors with the Friends line, but they were blues, greens and purples.
Hmm - That’s kind of annoying. Your picture shows exactly the same color difference as I’m seeing. So, I’ll have to just consider them slight variants of the same color. Luckily, they do not look bad together (and in fact, look a bit like variations in real-world bricks).

Brad