 Color / 135
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 01:53:51 GMT

   Jake / Richard when I have put in the first item and I click on Browse For More it says I have 0 items in my cart. I know I have cookies enabled and I’ve added pabtrack.com and briktrak.com to my trusted sites list to enable java.

What else should I do to get it to work in XP with IE6?

Mark

You could just download Firefox. http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Besides, using IE will get you thrown in jail after some piece of spyware hijacks your browser and puts kiddie pr0n on your computer.