 Color / 133
Re: Top secret project - we need your help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 00:29:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Richard Morton wrote:

OK I've hit this 3 times in a row. If you want my input, fix the bug. Otherwise,
I have screenshots of what I want. I've already burned an hour and a half of my
day...

-Duane

Hi Duane,
Sorry you're having so many problems - I understand how frustrating it is.
As I said in this post;
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/?n=1724
we have identified the problem being not enough RAM in the server for
the very high load.
We are going to throw an extra 1gig of RAM in tonight, but obviously I
don't want to do that at the present time as there are currently over
500 users using the application and we would need to take the server down
for a while to install the RAM
Hang tight - we will get it fixed.

Hope it helps,
Richard.
www.briktrak.com

Hey thanks for doing this guys.  I know it will help.  Not to complain, but I
was still having this issue today (I assume you upped the RAM?).  I am using
WinXP, with IE (6? whatever the latest is).  I had the same problem yesterday in
Netscape 7.something.

Do you think the votes I was casting counted?  I never hit submit, so I didn't
think so.  <shrug>

-Alfred