 Color / 1270
Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Brian Bagnall wrote:
I've noticed there are a few parts in the NXT kit that I can't find, even in the
preliminary NXT parts:

My problem with NXT inventories is that the "white" parts in my set have a very
distinct bluish or violet tinge, and I'm not sure if this is a new colour or
just more bad colour control issues. Has anyone else noticed this?

I think that color is "light stone", not white.  But I don't have any
confirmation.

--
Steve
"dark gray is the new black"