 CAD / 14074
  Missing parts for NXT Kit

I've noticed there are a few parts in the NXT kit that I can't find, even in the preliminary NXT parts: - 1 x 7 Liftarm straight - 1 x 11 Liftarm straight - A technic pin double with a space (i.e. might be called Technic 1x3 Liftarm with pins or (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

Hello Brian, (...) (URL) - 1 x 11 Liftarm straight (URL) - A technic pin double with a space (i.e. might be called Technic 1x3 Liftarm (...) (URL) - Wheel hub for the tyre The hub we got during MDP was different (but it matches the same tyre) so the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) My problem with NXT inventories is that the "white" parts in my set have a very distinct bluish or violet tinge, and I'm not sure if this is a new colour or just more bad colour control issues. Has anyone else noticed this? FUT .color ROSCO (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) I think that color is "light stone", not white. But I don't have any confirmation. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) That's possible - I don't have any lt stone to compare. It does look lighter than my very lt grey parts, but that may be a feature of lt stone. Anyway here it is next to white: (URL) (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:J4xpLs.C68@lugnet.com... (...) I found some strange yellow liftarms in an order from a BL seller, fortunately, I'm prototyping models in technic, so I'll be able to use them (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

I noticed when I rendered the white NXT parts in Povray they show up as being metallic, with mirror-like reflections of everything around them. (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

Thanks for that, Philo. I just downloaded the unofficial parts and scanned parts in MLCad and they now show up. - Brian (...) ... (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) Hey Brian, I noticed the same thing too. I opened up one of the NXT electronic parts in MLCAD, and I found that the reason for that high reflectiveness (I think) is that the piece actually has the "Chrome" color. If you change it to the "real" (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)