 CAD / 14075
Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:41:41 GMT

Hello Brian,

- 1 x 7 Liftarm straight
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=32524

- 1 x 11 Liftarm straight
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=32525

- A technic pin double with a space (i.e. might be called Technic 1x3 Liftarm
with pins or something like that) - It's light grey in the NXT kit.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=48989

- Wheel hub for the tyre
The hub we got during MDP was different (but it matches the same tyre) so the
definitive part was not modelled. You may use
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?s=44292 ...

I also couldn't find RJ12 in the preliminary parts.
The file is in the archive of my webwite here:
http://philohome.com/nxtldraw/nxtldraw.htm (OK, it's missing from the list, I'll
correct that...)

Cheers,

Philo