Subject:
Nethozhen's Ninja-Demons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:36:30 GMT

I've just posted an image of (*mock-ups* for)
Nethozhen's ninja-demons into the Gallery at Brickshelf.

The image of the ninja-demons (mock-up) is at
"http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fwcain/critters/ninja_demons.jpg".

The URL for Nethozhen is
"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/nethozhen.html".

I created the image using MLCAD and the DAT file library.
Since the Darth Maul smiley and the Ninja Face-Scarf
are not yet encoded in DAT files, I had to substitute
a generic smiley (albeit, of a dithered red-black color)
and a motorcycle helmet, in order to simulate the parts
to be used in actuality.

Oh, I also created some quick-and-dirty mock-ups
for the various ninja torsos.  In case you're interested,
I've posted the MPD file for the ninja-demons
("http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1054")
as well as the ninja torsos
("http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1055").

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!