Re: Nethozhen's Ninja-Demons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 05:38:13 GMT

I can definitely visualize what those are suppose to look like, and (in my
head) they look great!

Demons are scary. Ninjas are frightning. Swords are deadly. Cloaks are
mysterious. What does that give you? A huge army or scary, frightining,
deadly, mysterious demon ninjas!

P.S- Im real tired, can't you tell?

Pearson