Subject:
Nothing kills a topic like giving it its own ng! :) (nt)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:46:04 GMT

(no text)

--

Paul Davidson, aka Tinman
www.theforce.net |  Your Daily Dose of Star Wars

Re: Nothing kills a topic like giving it its own ng! :) (nt)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:37:03 GMT

Spring Break is coming up very soon for me (the next week).  I am going to
use that time to catch up on everything, especially CW, so there will be
major updates ...

-- pn

Re: Nothing kills a topic like giving it its own ng! :) (nt)