Re: Nothing kills a topic like giving it its own ng! :) (nt)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 23:18:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard W. Schamus writes:
You aren't kidding there. I think I have something to contribute, but I'm
waiting. I'm also way behind the curve on the site update as well.

I suppose that we are all behind.  I should stop all this working and start
drawing up a map of my area!

Tony