    The taking of Eladar —Dan McNeally
   I have noticed that CW is kind of dull lately, so I am posting a story I am working on. LMKWYT On the 29th day of the third month of the 8th year of king Edward Alnwick, the war of Darkness began. The day started as a cold and sunny day. The first (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: The taking of Eladar —Wilson Raska
   Great story so far Dan! I can't wait to hear the rest of it. Are you planning on taking pictures for it? I feel that pictures enhance the story greatly. Speaking of which, I am trying to get another story done pretty soon here. Maybe these stories (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)