Re: Franklin has characters for Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:43:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Franklin W. Cain writes:
No images, yet, though...

"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/"

Please LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Franklin

Excellent stuff there, Franklin!
No how's about some bkground info about those interesting characters?

-Shiri

Your "Brandwynn is similar to a character I have in my little bunch; the only
difference is my fig has a halberd in one hand, and he has a black "jedi"
hood.  No beard; that covers up the face!  I also turned the cloak so it goes
over the other shoulder.  Looks pretty cool!  I'll take a pic of it someday...
-Chris