Subject:
Franklin has characters for Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:15:09 GMT

No images, yet, though...

"http://fcain.tripod.com/lego_castleworld/"

Please LMKWYT.

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

Re: Franklin has characters for Castle World