Subject:
Temporary Castle World site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 02:20:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi everyone, and especially CW people,

As most of the castle fans probably know, Pawel N. has been absent for lugnet
for quite a while. Over in Castle World, we started to get worried...

A few days ago, I got an email for him. He said he was in Italy (lucky him!)
with limited computer access, and gave me permission (I had asked him earlier)
to handle CW updates until he gets back. Since I don't have access to his
account, I decided to start a temporary CW site with all the updates.

In order to join if you're not a member already, send:
-your name,
-(optional) pic + name of your Signature Character, and description if you
want,
-(optional) URL and name of your site,
to castle_world@hotmail.com

To submit any creations:
-send pictures and descriptions of them to castle_world@hotmail.com
OR
-put pictures of your creation at brickshelf.com and drop me a line with the
description and the URL of the pics.

(You can join and submit creations in the same email :-)

The updates will be up on:
http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

Please do NOT send any attachments to my personal email. Any emails with
attachments will be deleted without being read. (sorry, I have limited space.)

Also, if there are any errors in the data already there, feel free to LMK.

And most importantly, have fun!

-Shiri

P.S. while I'm on a roll here, do you think we should start adding stories?
There *are* a few out there, so maybe it's about time...

FUT .castle.org.cw