  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) Wow! Me too. Seeing the dragons in the Dragon Master commercials are what brought me out of my dark ages. i admire the shared modularity of the skull and tail with the (...) I never thought that much about the dragons' design. I like the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) cool! i never saw those! glad they turned you on and brought you into the renaisance, leah! (...) ice dragons! how wonderful that would be! trans blue flames had occured to me before, but i'd never thought of the rest. yes! another (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) people (...) a (...) nature. (...) Yes, the dragons that are falern and malern are the green and black dragons. Both colors have their nesters and their wanderers. Falern dragons often have unique body-wing combonations, but it is unknown if (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)