 Castle / Ninja / 339
338  |  340
Subject:
Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:17:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Submitted for your entertainment, a futuristic city that hasn’t lost touch with its distant past.

Guest Starring:
  1. A Starsky & Hutch / Sleeping Beauty’s coffin - styled aircar by Daniel Rubin.
  2. A snotty cherry blossom tree by (The) Bruce Lowell design studios.
  3. Quark Hover bikes by erstwhile Coppertone model Nick Kappatos.

Sadly, MOCPages is still down, so I am unable to subject you to questionable captions. As always your smack, non sequiturs, kudos and crazy rhetoric is appreciated.

-Keith