 Space / 38815
Re: Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:21:56 GMT

I'ma hafta steal the lightin idea on the top of that smaller building.  And
then I'll make it actually light up! Mwaaahahahahaaaaaaaa....

But I do dig your buildings.  Very moonbasey on that other building.

Rob
www.brickmodder.net

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message
Submitted for your entertainment, a futuristic city that hasn't lost touch
with
its distant past.

Guest Starring:

+ A Starsky & Hutch / Sleeping Beauty's coffin - styled aircar by Daniel
Rubin.
+ A snotty cherry blossom tree by (The) Bruce Lowell design studios.
+ Quark Hover bikes by erstwhile Coppertone model Nick Kappatos.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=129894<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KGoldman/SatoPlaza/thumb/a-01.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Sadly, MOCPages is still down, so I am unable to subject you to
questionable
captions.  As always your smack, non sequiturs, kudos and crazy rhetoric
is
appreciated.

-Keith