 Space / 38816
Re: Sato Plaza
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 17:47:44 GMT

Sadly, MOCPages is still down, so I am unable to subject you to questionable captions. As always your smack, non sequiturs, kudos and crazy rhetoric is appreciated.

-Keith

Awesome job Keith. Always amaze, plus the in stories keep us searching for more.

I’m thinking my fav is the dude with the sword facing the red bots. Would that be future Ash?

I found where the bots got in! Yay!

Great job man. Wow.