 Castle / 9331
  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) the details I particularly like are: - Having the sacrament laid out on the altar (and the way the light shines through the stained glass window) - The look of the 1x1 rounds alternating with the 2x2 rounds in the columns - The picture with (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Crusader Fortress

(...) I'm having trouble coming up with ww ideas right now, i figured I should start building and see what comes (...) That scala bread really comes in handy! (...) I was hoping to get a Date palm tree look, not a Coconut palm. building like this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)