 Castle / 86
Re: Fright Nights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:09:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jodi Neal writes:
Hi all,

Are the Fright Nights gone now too?  I saw one set on the local store shelves,
that I haven't seen else where. (sorry don't remember the set number :-( ) I
almost picked it up, but changed my mind.  Should I kick myself and go back
and see if it is still there?  Or are they still available else where?

You can still find them here and there, but yes, they're technically "gone",
or at least discontinued.  I suspect S@H still has a bunch of each, and the
sets will be showing up on auction and parts sales for a loooong time yet.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/