 Castle / 84
  Fright Nights

Hi all, Are the Fright Nights gone now too? I saw one set on the local store shelves, that I haven't seen else where. (sorry don't remember the set number :-( ) I almost picked it up, but changed my mind. Should I kick myself and go back and see if (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Nights

(...) Think they're being discontinued, so if you like the theme, pick 'em up while you still can! Night lord's castle (IMHO) is a cool set, despite the fact that the main model looks really ugly from the outside. Dark grey castle wall sections, red (...) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fright Nights

(...) You can still find them here and there, but yes, they're technically "gone", or at least discontinued. I suspect S@H still has a bunch of each, and the sets will be showing up on auction and parts sales for a loooong time yet. James (URL) (25 years ago, 27-Sep-99, to lugnet.castle)