 Castle / 84

Subject:
Fright Nights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 10:13:51 GMT

Hi all,

Are the Fright Nights gone now too?  I saw one set on the local store shelves,
that I haven't seen else where. (sorry don't remember the set number :-( ) I
almost picked it up, but changed my mind.  Should I kick myself and go back and
see if it is still there?  Or are they still available else where?

Jodi

Re: Fright Nights
Are the Fright Nights gone now too?  I saw one set on the local store shelves,
that I haven't seen else where. (sorry don't remember the set number :-( ) I
almost picked it up, but changed my mind.  Should I kick myself and go back
and see if it is still there?  Or are they still available else where?

Jodi

Think they're being discontinued, so if you like the theme, pick 'em up while
you still can! Night lord's castle (IMHO) is a cool set, despite the fact that
the main model looks really ugly from the outside. Dark grey castle wall
sections, red windows w/ lattice, black dragon, etc, etc.

DaveE

Re: Fright Nights
Are the Fright Nights gone now too?  I saw one set on the local store shelves,
that I haven't seen else where. (sorry don't remember the set number :-( ) I
almost picked it up, but changed my mind.  Should I kick myself and go back
and see if it is still there?  Or are they still available else where?

You can still find them here and there, but yes, they're technically "gone",
or at least discontinued.  I suspect S@H still has a bunch of each, and the
sets will be showing up on auction and parts sales for a loooong time yet.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/