 Castle / 830
Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 18:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:
Steve Bliss wrote in message ...
In lugnet.castle, Aaron West wrote:

... Majisto (not too ordinary) ...

I've got to disagree about Majisto.  All the "specialness" on Majisto are
parts.

You could easily make a black Majisto with a black witch's hat and
the beard (using  any old black torso - it's mostly hidden by the beard
anyway), or you can make a green Majisto with the green wizard's hats
that came in the freestyle sets a year or two ago.  I love having a forestmen
wizard (actually she's a druidess).

I currently have six Blue Wizards, two Green Wizards, one Black Wizard
(Necromancer), a Druid, and two Liches as the magical forces in my kingdom.  To
make the Blue Archmage, I just replaced the plastic cape with an extra Darth
Maul cloth cape. Three other Blue Wizards only vary in that one has no cape,
one has a black plastic cape and the last has a red plastic cape.  The last two
have no beards and one is female.  The two Green Wizards have no beards, green
Wizard's Hats, and one is female.  My Necromancer has Darth Maul's torso, black
legs, a black cloth cape, a beard, and a black Wizard's Hat.  For the Druid, I
used brown legs, a brown cloth cape, a brown cowl (Obi-Wan's from the Gungan
Sub), Qui-Gon's Head, and a Dark Forest Torso (the one with a brown collar).
The Liches are just Darth Maul with the head switched to the mummy's head.

Jeff