 Castle / 813
Re: WAS: Gold Tap Inn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:48:21 GMT

Doyle wrote:

I found a nice and realistic way to place a horizontal lego piece >across to make Tudor (easier than saying Half Timber) :)

Horizontal is OK: how about diagonal? That's the hard part (even the
miniland half-timbered buildings use stepped standard bricks which looks
bad close up).

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com