 Castle / 714
    Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?) —Rick Kurtzuba
   (...) (snip) (...) My favorite custom mini-fig is my elite Black Falcon knight. Here's the recipe: - blue helmet with dark gray "pig nose" visor and blue dragon decorations - blue armor torso with black arms and blue hands - dark gray suit of armor (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?) —Ben Cox
   (...) Yeah, that sounds like a cool one Rick. Hmmm, my favorite? I'm going to have to say the crusader on horse: -Grey helmet with grey visor. Red medium size plume. -smiley head (of course) -grey armor piece (I'd buy some of these) -red torso with (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)