 Castle / 6904
Re: What is this piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:59:16 GMT

Isn't it just two of the light reflectors stuck end to end?  the chrome
things you put around the lights to make them brighter?

Richard Noeckel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Rick Kurtzuba writes:
What are the two chrome pieces used to create the helmet in this picture?

http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/armor/index.html

I'm not familliar with it but I'd love to get some!  Two, in fact.  :)

I've never seen the helmet either? It could be a computer generated image,
or some one may have altered the chrome light reflecting back part of a
flood light, or it could be from the Belville sets.

P.S. have you recieved any other answers to your question??????