 Castle / 6412
Subject:
What is this piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:37:12 GMT

What are the two chrome pieces used to create the helmet in this picture?

http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/armor/index.html

I'm not familliar with it but I'd love to get some!  Two, in fact.  :)

Most of you have probably seen this page already, but if not, check it out!
There are some amazing ideas here.

http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/index.html

Rick Kurtzuba

Re: What is this piece?
What are the two chrome pieces used to create the helmet in this picture?

http://www.baseplate.com/ideas/minifig-scale/armor/index.html

I think they're two chrome headlights...

Chris

Re: What is this piece?