 Castle / 6412
  What is this piece?

What are the two chrome pieces used to create the helmet in this picture? (URL) not familliar with it but I'd love to get some! Two, in fact. :) Most of you have probably seen this page already, but if not, check it out! There are some amazing ideas (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) Chris (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I found some a buk lot of Lego I purchased off of eBay, but I believe these are available in a variety of sets. The only one that comes to mind is the Twisted Time Train. (...) Isn't that Suz's page? (...) The helmet is merely 2 chrome (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I've never seen the helmet either? It could be a computer generated image, or some one may have altered the chrome light reflecting back part of a flood light, or it could be from the Belville sets. P.S. have you recieved any other answers to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

Isn't it just two of the light reflectors stuck end to end? the chrome things you put around the lights to make them brighter? (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is this piece?

(...) I *think* those are the chrome reflectors used in 6180 Hydro Search Sub. If so, it has two in each set. Scrounge around some less well traveled WalMarts, they had a bunch of non-US 6180's last summer for $15 each. Ray #124 (23 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)