 Castle / 674
Re: Question on Tan Peasants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:43:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Jeff Stembel wrote:

But without Peasants, there is no one to Plunder and Pillage!  That's
what I always wanted to do, especially since TLC makes it very hard to
besiege a castle.  I mean they've only made one Ballista and one Siege
Tower!!  Not to mention the fact that they've never made a funtional
battering ram.  The new Moomen one wouldn't even scare the RK2 guys.
Catapults are fine and dandy, but they just don't get the job done.

What about the old battering ram set from classic castle. Or you could
make your own...

You mean 6062?  That is an awful battering ram.  'Twould work on the small
door in that set, but it would never work against a real castle's gate.
Its too small, and there is no one to operate it!

I accually think 6062 is a good set.

I never said it was a bad set, on the contrary, I love it.  I wish I had a
couple copies of it.  I just think the *battering ram* in the set is awful.

Jeff
"To eat, or not to eat.  That is the question.  Certainly 'tis nobler to clean
thy plate to maketh room for more."