 Castle / 666
Re: Question on Tan Peasants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:12:24 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Jeff Stembel wrote:

But without Peasants, there is no one to Plunder and Pillage!  That's what I
always wanted to do, especially since TLC makes it very hard to besiege a
castle.  I mean they've only made one Ballista and one Siege Tower!!  Not to
mention the fact that they've never made a funtional battering ram.  The new
Moomen one wouldn't even scare the RK2 guys.  Catapults are fine and dandy,
but they just don't get the job done.

*Sigh*
Jeff
"Have fun storming the Castle!"

What about the old battering ram set from classic castle. Or you could make
your own...

You mean 6062?  That is an awful battering ram.  'Twould work on the small door
in that set, but it would never work against a real castle's gate.  Its too
small, and there is no one to operate it!

BTW, I did make my own when I was a child, and I even made it "steel" capped.
But I still would've liked TLC to've made a functional one.

Jeff

I accually think 6062 is a good set.

--
Jonathan Wilson