 Castle / 6593
Re: More Pics....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:54:10 GMT

The symbols are all decals, which is why they are so crisp. If only I had
that steady of a hand to paint with.....

Also, the paint I used is water soluable, so, if I really wanted to, I could
pull the paint off the armor and helmet without much hassle.

Thanks!
-Kyle

http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/misc.html
Totally cool. The customizing job is good. We were wondering if that's
paint, or stickers - the horse torso, the elven horse and the elves look
very clear-cut, so if that's paint, then that's a *very* good job. ;-)
The black knight is also awesome. (Ahh! A painted Euro armor!)
All in all, great job! Keep it goin, and show pics!
-Shiri and Chris