 Castle / 6630
Re: More Pics....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 21:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kyle Peterson writes:
http://web.newave.net/~kpeterson/misc.html
Wow, what kind of a material did you print onto to get those custom decals?
I need some for a custom fig I wanna do.
I also xposted this to build.minifigs
<<KM>>

Well, they were premade decals. WARHAMMER (makes pewter figs) has tons of
these decals.

Citidel.

And yes, I know I misspelled Citadel.

eric