 Castle / 6539
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:59:15 GMT

Richard F. Vendl II wrote:

In lugnet.announce, Tim Saupé writes:
FBTB now has clear scans of both the main and Technic brochures for 2001
online for your viewing pleasure.

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb

Link also found on lugnet.starwars

The direct link

http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/

Ooh, cool things. I like the Alpha-Team. I see red epaulettes!!!! Love
the bad guys there. I kind of like the anti-freeze podracer vanes on
that helicopter, and that helicopter looks pretty good. Looks like I'll
be buying quite a few Imperial Shuttles (it even looks like a decent
model). Tan 2x2 medium slope peaks in the Imperial AT-ST. Watoo's
Junkyard looks like a nice set of parts (and a new creature for castle
worlds...)

Well, gotta go. Probably more comments tomorrow...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com