 Star Wars / 9376
Re: LEGO 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kevin Loch writes:
I was only getting < 1kb/sec but I don't see and article on /. yet.  I'm
sure it will be soon though.  I did finally manage to download them all
for my personal reference.  Of course I won't upload them to BrickShelf
unless fbtb asks me too.

Why not?  Does FBTB own the copyright on the images any more than anyone
else who isn't TLC?  If the server is buckling and you've got a big enough
bandwidth straw, why not help out?  (Not criticizing, just curious.)  I would
help but I get charged for bandwidth above a certain point, which I'll bet
this would far exceed.  Many thanks again, Kevin, BTW, in 1998 when the 1999
catalog came out and went >15GB/day in traffic.  :-)

--Todd