 Castle / 6246
Re: To open, or not to open. That is the question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:54:45 GMT

Blue bricks will also yellow. I have also seen very discolored red bricks.

What do they look like?  More brown than normal blue?  The discoloured red
bricks I've read about have been described as maroon, but I have never
experienced this, just discoloured white and pink so far.  How bad can LEGO
get?  Like, if a white piece was in direct sunlight for 15 years, what colour
would it be?