 Castle / 5982
5981  |  5983
Subject:
chrome armor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:14:16 GMT

Has anyone gotten any of the chrome armor peices yet?  Are they the same as
the original armor peice (like in the black knght) The design looks
different to me like it only covers the front and is shaped differently.  I
still want to get a couple.  I wonder if they will have 2001 sets with
non-crome armor peices?

John