 Castle / 5518
    Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? —Mark Sandlin
   (...) I think you've pretty much nailed down why people who like Threepio don't like Jar Jar. 1) Threepio didn't talk in that ridiculous voice. Prissy, yes, baby-talk, no. 2) Threepio was at times a valuable asset to the adventure. 3) Threepio never (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) serious (...) I think a simple explanation is: Threepio didn't like "adventure" while Jar-Jar was a "buffoon" Everyone can respect someone who simply demonstrates pacifism. (even though that was dangerous and naive at times, i.e. "surrender is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)