 Castle / 5509
    Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? —Aaron West
   (...) Try replacing knight heads and warrior heads with the Scorpion guys from the Hydronaut series! They have a sinister and inhuman appearance. Orcs in the Tolkien world were Melkor's perversion of the captured Elves into his own image in ancient (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? —Andrew Krug
      (...) Aaron Well thank you for the feedback. Now you have sparked my interest and I'm going to have to search for some hydronaut sets and see how your suggestion looks. On the Tolkien subject Lego could use a lot of it's existing pieces and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

        (canceled) —Andrew Krug

        Re: Am I the only one who likes Jar-Jar? —Mark Sandlin
   I've tried this with Space figs, and they make darn fine aliens as well. Glad to see someone else thought of this. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)