 Castle / 4989
Re: castle database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Javier Teulon writes:
I think there are some sets missing in lugnet database,

I think the correct place to post is in lugnet.database, but if you're
requesting that they're added to the database, you'll probably have to be a lot
more specific. I'm not sure what's "required" for adding a DB entry, but
minimally at least set number. You may also need to 'back up' the 'claim' of a
new set before it is added (actual picture or trusted source or something)

I mean the kabaya
ninja and knigths kingdom ones. Ah! and one of the samsonite figures pack is
not listed in the castle cathegory.

Samsonite figures pack?? With CASTLE figs? ?!?!? Samsonite was out of the
picture in 1972, and mini-figures weren't "invented" until 1974 (and even then
they were without posable arms or faces), and I think the first appearance of
castle stuff was in 1978-- So that seems highly unlikely that there even WAS a
SAMSONITE figures pack... do you perhaps mean:
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=0016
? Or perhaps you have more info on the set you DO mean? Could it be there's yet
another forgotten set way back in history?

Please let us know!
DaveE