 Castle / 4990
4989  |  4991
Subject:
Poor Richard's Guarded Inn variant with white Tudor walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:10:36 GMT

Hey Y'all:

See Poor Richard's work at:
http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/gi/givariant.html
The site is approx. 200 KB and will take from 30 seconds - 1 minute to load.

You'd think these freaky knights were guarding the Golden Mead instead of the
baser ale more common in Poor Richard's CW...

=P

-- Richard