 Castle / 4998
Re: castle database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 21:05:37 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

Samsonite figures pack?? With CASTLE figs? ?!?!? Samsonite was out of the
picture in 1972, and mini-figures weren't "invented" until 1974

Although Samsonite no longer had a contract for US sales by that time,
they still had the Canada contract.  I believe Samsonite continued to
sell LEGO in Canada until the early 1980s.  (I'm sure someone will give
us the exact date soon.. :)

--
Tim Buchheim