 Castle / 4600
    Re: doh! —John D. Forinash
   (...) While I don't woosh castles, I do manipulate them-- for example, my current version has levels that one can lift off one another. I find that when one goes with a design like that, it looks a lot better, much, much better. But some fool (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: doh! —Jeff Stembel
     (...) I've found the best way is layers of bricks or plates on top and bottom strengthen it enough. This is one of the reasons I don't really use it; it gobbles up plates, and bricks make it too tall... :) (I had forgotten about this use of those (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: doh! —Timothy D. Freshly
    J.D. Forinash <foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu> wrote in message news:8f9nuj$72q$1@cc...ome.com... (...) current (...) I also have built castles with the "lift off" design. I prefer them to ones that hinge (although some of the hinged creations I have seen (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.castle)