 Castle / 4451
4450  |  4452
Subject:
Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 02:53:23 GMT

I just recieved 2 6560's from KBKids.com for about $35 each (origonally,
they were $70).

The piece collection in this set is hard to see since Lugnet doesn't have
instructions posted.  However, I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I
did?

Each set has the following pieces of interest to castle folks:

3 large 4x10 dark-gray BURPS
4 small "triangle" dark-gray BURPS
3 gray inverse 1/2 arch pieces (1x5x4)
3 gray 1/2 arch pieces (1x5x4)
1 1x8x2 gray arch
2 1x6x1 gray arches
2 1x12x3 gray arches
4 gray "wing" plates, 6x6
Various misc gray sloped pieces and standard gray bricks

I hope this helps anyone looking for these sorts of pieces,

Brad