 Castle / 4454
Re: Divers set 6560 is great for castle parts!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 12:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
I just recieved 2 6560's from KBKids.com for about $35 each (origonally,
they were $70).

The piece collection in this set is hard to see since Lugnet doesn't have
instructions posted.  However, I decided to take a chance, and I'm glad I
did?

You've just hit upon one of the major reasons I own eight of them.  :)  The
Boat bow bricks are cool, too.  ;)

Jeff