 Castle / 4439
Re: Crossbow with Quiver?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Boger writes:
Bryan Wong wrote:
Hi,

Would it make sense if a minifig had a quiver but carried a crossbow?  I'm
sure that's where he'd put his bolts, but the grey crossbow + brown quiver
looks awfully strange...

I always thought that crossbowmen put their bolts in a hip quiver, not on
their back?

Personal choice.  AFAIK, there's no particular historical precident.  In fact,
most of the archers I know use a hip quiver.  I *think* it's a
convenience/mobility choice - at the hip is more convenient, but gets in the
way.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.